ApexHostingServices is committed to ensuring complete protection and privacy of any data shared by our customers we do in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation and have committed to a vast selection of Privacy Laws form across the globe. In particular we adhere to
- California Consumer Privacy Act(CCPA)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
- Canada`s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act(PIPEDA)
- Australia`s Privacy Act 1988 (PrivacyAct)
- Us, We, Our - ApexHostingServices LTD is the publisher and operator of the web site https://www.apexhostingservices.com, and is referred to as ApexHostingServices LTD”. “us”, “we”, “our”, “ours”, etc. refer to ApexHostingServices LTD. “The SITE” or “SITE”, refers to https://www.apexhostingservices.com.
- You, the User - This Policy will refer to the user as “you” or ,“yours”, etc.
- This Policy describes how we use information received about you when you visit our SITE or when you subscribe to, or otherwise use our online services. This Policy does not cover any information that we may receive from or about you through channels other than through the use of the SITE.
CHILDRENS ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT Compliance and Non-Applicability Statement.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act applies to the online collection of personal information from children under the age of 13. Our SITE is not designed for children under 16, and children under the age of 16 are not authorized to access or use our services. If we discover that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information, we will endeavor to purge any such information as soon as possible.
It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current, therefore please keep us informed of any changes to your personal data.
03.Information We Collect Automatically
When you visit our Site, or use our Services, our server automatically collects certain browser or device generated information, including but not limited to:
- Your domain;
- Your IP address;
- Your date, time and duration of your visit;
- Your browser type;
- Your operating system;
- Your page visits;
- Information from third parties;
- Other information about your computer or device;
- Internet traffic.
In some cases this information constitutes personal data, we do not use this automatically collected information to try to identify you by name, and we do not associate it with the information you provide voluntarily, as detailed below.
04.Information You Provide
In order to access or use certain portions of the Site or Services, or enjoy the full functionality of the Site or Services, or otherwise in conducting business with us or seeking to conduct business with us, you may be prompted to provide certain personal data to us in the following ways:
- Persons who subscribe to our Services will be prompted to provide their name, their address, their e-mail, their phone number, and any other necessary billing information.
- Persons who complete registration forms to sign up for membership on our Site will be prompted to provide their e-mail address
- Site visitors, and prospective and current suppliers and subscribers, may provide personal data when filling in forms (for example, a 'Contact us' form on our Site or at a trade show) or anywhere else we conduct business; by downloading documentation from our Site; by subscribing to newsletters or other communications; by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise providing contact details. In these cases, typically, the personal data you give us may include name, business affiliation, business address, telephone number, and email address, and any personal details required to resolve any inquiries or complaints.
This personal data is required to enter into a contract with you (such as in anticipation of a supply agreement, or to learn about our Services) or to perform a contract with you (such as to provide Services), and failure to provide any information may result in our inability to provide requested Services or products.
05.Disclosure Of Personal Data
We may disclose personal data about Site visitors, users of our Services, or our suppliers or customers if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
- To satisfy any laws, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such data;
- To disclose personal data that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Acceptable Use Policy or other user policies;
- To protect ourselves, our subscribers, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information (including personal data) to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
- To cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
- Share your personal data with third parties in connection with potential or actual sale of our company or any of our assets, or those of any affiliated company, in which case personal data held by us about our users may be one of the transferred assets;
06. Use Of Personal Data
The following is an overview of our purposes for using your personal data. Additional details on how we process your personal data may be provided to you in a separate notice or contract.
All processing and use of your personal data is justified by a "condition" for processing. In the majority of cases, processing will be justified on the basis that:
- The processing is necessary to perform a contract with you (such as if you subscribe to our Services) or take steps to enter into a contract at your request (such as to fill an order), or to provide product information you have requested;
- The processing is necessary for us to comply with a relevant legal obligation, such as keeping accounting records;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, which are not overridden by your interests and fundamental rights. Our legitimate interests are to use subscriber, Site user, supplier and customer data to conduct and develop our business activities with them and with others while limiting the use of their personal data to purposes that support the conduct and development of our business; or
- You have consented to the processing.
We use the personal data we collect to:
- Provide you with Services you have subscribed for, or otherwise requested;
- Provide you with documentation or communications which you have requested;
- Administer and manage performance of purchase or sales agreements with our suppliers and customers;
- Provide after-sales support;
- Correspond with users to resolve their queries or complaints;
- Market our services to persons whose Services have expired or otherwise been cancelled;
- Engage you about events, promotions, the Site and ApexHostingServices LTD products and services;
- Process, evaluate and complete certain transactions involving the Site, and more generally transactions involving ApexHostingServices LTD products and services;
- Operate, evaluate, maintain, improve and develop the Site (including by monitoring and analyzing trends, access to, and use of the Site for advertising and marketing);
- To increase your (and other users') experience according to tracked interests, to analyze and target potential new markets, and for other marketing purposes.
- Protect and ensure safety of the Site, ApexHostingServices LTD confidential and proprietary information, and ApexHostingServices LTD employees;
- Manage, protect against and investigate fraud, risk exposure, claims and other liabilities, including but not limited to violation of our contract terms or laws or regulations;
We also use non-personal data and aggregate information, such as that collected automatically, to customize our marketing efforts or to customize the use of our site for an aggregate group of customers.
ApexHostingServices LTD will not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
07.Transfer of Personal Data
For EU residents with purchased servers on EU location , if your personal data is transferred outside the EU to other ApexHostingServices LTD affiliates or to third party service providers, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives the same level of protection as if it remained within the EU, including by entering into data transfer agreements using the European Commission approved Standard Contractual Clauses. The country to which your personal data is transferred, and whether each country benefits from a decision of the European Commission determining that the country provides adequate protection to personal data, is the United States of America. You have a right to obtain details of the mechanism under which your personal data is transferred outside of the EU by contacting email@example.com
ApexHostingServices LTD reserves the right to share any information that you provide which is not deemed personal data or is not otherwise subject to contractual restrictions.
Where lawful to do so, and subject to your consent where required, we may communicate with you by e-mail to tell you about our products and services. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications, please use the 'unsubscribe' link provided in our emails.
If you are a subscriber to our Services, we may send you periodic announcements including the details of our existing and new programs. You may opt out of these announcements from Clients Area or by clicking the opt-out link at the bottom of these emails. If you opt out of these marketing emails, you may still receive system notices and other information that is specifically related to your subscription account.
09.How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, such as displaying information on your use of our cloud services, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the SITE.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use our SITE, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our SITE and services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires.
- To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; to respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
- To protect the safety, rights, property, or security of ApexHostingServices LTD, our services, any third party, or the general public; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; to prevent or stop activity that ApexHostingServices LTD, in its sole discretion, may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity; to use as evidence in litigation; to conduct audits; and to enforce this Policy, our Acceptable Use Policy, and our Terms of Service.
10.How We Disclose Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personal information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, digital wallet companies, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
We also disclose information in the following circumstances:
- Business Transfers. If we are or may be acquired by or merged with another company, if any of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which ApexHostingServices LTD is involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
11.Transmittals From Us Information
We may send you periodic announcements including the details of our existing and new programs. You may opt out of these announcements by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
or by generating support ticket from Clients Area
12.Security Of Your Information
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. For example, we take measures, including data encryption, to protect the transmission of sensitive end-user information. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. We take reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security, but given the resourcefulness of cyber-criminals we are unable to guarantee that our security is 100% breach-proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite our reasonable security measures.
Automated Decision-Making And Profiling
We do not use automation for decision-making and profiling
13.Security Of How To Access Or Modify Your Information.
We offer our Members the opportunity to access or modify information provided during registration. To access or modify such information you can login to Clients Area and make appropriate changes or contact our support team by generating Support Ticket from Clients Area
14.Domain Name Registration Information
In accordance with the provisions of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), certain information regarding the domain name information has to be available to the public. The information can be accessed by any person using “WHO IS” queries. WHOIS is a database containing lists of domain name and contact information regarding the registrant including, but not limited to, the server name, domain name creation date, expiry period, and others. In some cases, you may receive solicitation email from users that obtain contact information gathered from WHOIS database. ApexHostingServices LTD is not responsible, in any way, for any SPAM or other solicitation email sent by a third party.
ApexHostingServices LTD is required to disclose WHOIS information to a third party that enters into bulk access agreement. ICANN provisions allow individuals to opt out of making their information available in the WHOIS database to third parties through bulk access. However, ICANN do not allow companies, and other similar organizations, to opt out of making the information available to a third party through bulk access.
ApexHostingServices LTD discloses customer information to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on ApexHostingServices LTD behalf or to provide services available to ApexHostingServices LTD customers, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of the employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of the home country of ApexHostingServices LTD. By using ApexHostingServices LTD products and services, you agree to the transfer of such information to them.
ApexHostingServices LTD will not rent or sell personally-identifying information to anyone. ApexHostingServices LTD will disclose personally identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request.
ApexHostingServices LTD agrees to take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of personally-identifying information.
You have the right to:
- Obtain access to the personal data held about you
- Ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected
- Request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful
- Object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases
- Receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’)
- Request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision
- Where the processing of your personal information is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time through our contact